Microsoft Network Installations
Secure Wired & Wireless Computer Networking.
Headway Technology provides a complete solution to setting up and installing your Microsoft Based Computer Network.
From an initial site survey with performance requirements assessment, cabling, hardware infrastructure, server supply & configuration, client machines supply & configuration, software setup, through to the final testing, documentation and support of the completed network.
- Site Survey: An engineer will visit the site and ascertain the network performance and cabling installation requirements.
- Network Design: Network topology & infrastructure hardware are specified to meet performance requirements.
- Network Cabling Installation: Supply and install cabling systems for data & voice if required. Trunking installed where required.
- Network Infrastructure Hardware Installation: All hardware including Patch Panels, Hubs, Switches, Wireless Access Points & Routers is supplied, installed & configured to meet operational specifications. Additional hardware such as printers and scanners also configured where applicable.
- Server & Client PC Installation: Server Hardware & Software installed and configured. Client Applications Software installed and configured to customer requirements.
- Testing & System Handover: Once the installation has been completed we will thoroughly test the network and ensure that the client is satisfied. Service Level Agreements are then put into effect..
Find Out More
Call your local number for a no pressure chat with a network advisor, alternatively please email us on email@example.com.