Pay Per Click (PPC) / Adwords
The Fastest Way To Be Found In Search Engines
Pay per click (some referred to as adwords) is a method of advertising on search engines whereby advertisers pay an agreed fee each time their banner is clicked. PPC is an extremely effective form of targeted advertising if done correctly offers a great ROI.
How it works is simple:
1) We create an ad specific to your business.
2) Interested customers search for what you are selling.
3) They see your add, click it and are taken to your website.
We work with the 3 main providers of Pay Per Click services - Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and Microsoft adCenter.
Key Pay Per Click Benefits
- Targeted traffic - Print and traditional media generally reach a mass audience; it is difficult to target your message. Pay-per-click campaigns utilising geo-targeting, effective keyword research and demographic site selection allows you to target your viewing audience much more precisely. Therefore, pre-qualifying your customers to a far greater degree before they even land on your website.
- Small Initial Investment - The search engines don't charge a fee to place or run your ad. You only pay for the users that click thru on the ad. Fees cannot unexpectedly escalate - set daily limits on how much you want to spend
- Immediate Results - The research, set up and implementation cycle of pay-per-click campaigns can take place in just a few days, as opposed to natural search engine rankings which require weeks or months to gain desired rankings. Pay-per-click campaign results are immediate: the day your ad is placed – the clicks to your website can begin.
- Realistic for all businesses, regardless of size. - Pay-per-Click campaigns can create a level playing field for small businesses, particularly if your campaign research results in the right keywords. With the right campaign management, your ad placement might be right above or below a larger competitor or national chain. This effectively puts you in a good competitive position without having to substantially out bid the larger advertiser.
- Real-time tracking - Metrics such as: effectiveness of keywords and phrases, per ad traffic generated, per ad conversions, and many more measurements provide campaign managers with the data to alter campaigns almost in real-time. This allows you to respond very quickly to either good or bad performing ads. And unlike printed material or mailer, the time it takes judge an ads effectiveness is hours not days.
- Branding - Top placement on Google, Yahoo or MSN has proven to be a very effective branding method.